Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo Hybrid Instant Camera (Black/Silver)
Film and micro SD cards sold separately on our site.
- Hybrid Digital/Instant Film Camera
- Accepts INSTAX MINI Instant Film
- 10 x Lens Effects and 10 x Film Effects
- Bluetooth Connectivity, INSTAX EVO App
- Effects Dials and Manual Print Lever
- Fixed 28mm f/2 Lens (35mm Equivalent)
- Built-In Selfie Mirror, Macro Mode
- 3.0" 460k-Dot LCD Screen
- Dual Shutter Buttons
- Built-In Flash and Accessory Shoe
- Rechargeable Battery
Share life's beautiful moments with the INSTAX MINI EVO from FUJIFILM. This innovative hybrid instant camera features 10 lens effect options and 10 film effect options, giving you up to 100 different ways to instantly create your own unique 2 x 3" photographs. You can experiment with vivid colours, add softness to the focus, adjust the exposure, alter the white balance, and even select a macro mode when the situation calls for a close-up.
- Hybrid instant camera combines convenient digital image capture with traditional instant film output. This method allows you to shoot freely and print whenever desired or reprint an image as many times as desired.
- Accepts INSTAX MINI instant film to produce 2.4 x 1.8" images on a credit card-sized, 3.4 x 2.1" sheet.
- Fixed 28mm-equivalent lens offers a versatile wide-angle perspective and the f/2 aperture is well-suited for working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- The lens also has a 3.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to power the camera and supports printing up to approximately 100 images per charge. It can be charged via USB in approximately 2-3 hours.
- Internal memory holds approximately 45 still images and a microSD/SDHC memory card slot can be used to expand storage capacity.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows a smartphone to pair with the camera for remote shooting control as well as wireless printing of images from the smartphone.
- Dedicated smartphone app allows you to preview images before printing as well as add colorful frames and filters.
- Three shortcut buttons can be used to assign frames for printing, and these can be configured using the smartphone app.
- The camera has a dedicated sound recording button, and audio can be recorded in conjunction with each exposure. This audio is associated to a unique QR code on the print, and audio playback is possible by reading the QR code with a smartphone.
1990 - 2023
Galway Camera Shop